Practice Manager/Dispensing Optician J141906
5 days left
- Full Time
An exceptionally rare opportunity has become available for a Dispensing Optician to join a well-established and reputable independent practice based near Godalming in a Practice Managers position on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly regarded practice which has accrued a loyal patient following through it's excellent service and eye care, where the key focus is phenomenal patient care and customer service rather than making a quick sale.
Working closely alongside the practice owner and with an experienced and friendly team already in place, this is an excellent opportunity to make a difference within an already successful practice to take it to the next level.
For your services you will benefit from an attractive remuneration package which includes a market leading salary, bonus scheme based on practice performance and 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full-time role working Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week
- Working hours of 9am-5:30pm with a shorter day on Saturdays (5pm finish)
- You will be managing the practice alongside dispensing where required, including training staff and overseeing general operations
- This Practice take the time to deliver a genuinely bespoke service, where standard eye examinations last 30 minutes or longer
- Boutique open plan practice which stocks a wide range of designer eyewear to cater to an affluent patient base
- Excellent reputation within the local community it serves
- Offer OCT / Retinal Photography
- High value dispensing opportunity with the opportunity to manage a high performing store
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary negotiable circa 35000+ depending upon experience
- Additional bonus available in line with practice performance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- All professional fees paid
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Free parking within walking distance of the practice
- Stable practice with superb levels of staff retention
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- Minimum of 2 year's management experience
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing an Optical practice with proven success
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs