Dispensing Optician J136840
6 days left
- Full Time
Exclusive Independent Dispensing Optician vacancy offering superb, high quality work environment based in Croydon.
Highly established independent employer with decades of experience operating to the highest standards of patient care and offering an exceptional work environment for an aspiring Dispensing Optician to take the next step in their career.
- As part of their team you will be expected to bring commercial awareness and excellent patient care to the table. You will benefit from a loyal patient base and an excellent footprint in the community, working with a close knit & friendly team to match
- The core values of the business are to, deliver an outstanding personalised experience and guarantee excellence in all they do and make sure this is delivered by people with great team spirit
- Enjoying your job comes from having the time to do it well. This Practice take the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service with test times 30-40 minutes (currently actually longer than this due to Covid)
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- High value dispensing opportunity with the opportunity to work in a high performing independent practice
- 2 test room facility with high demand for services from loyal client following
- High quality independent practice with a boutique feel and ongoing renovations planned
- A very good reputation in the community with a long standing and loyal patient base
- Very well equipped practice including fully computerised records and Ipads for measuring and customer service as well as OCT to ensure clinical thoroughness
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however do still offer services to NHS clients as well
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank initially rising to 25 days + 8 within 5 years (1 day extra for each year of service)
- ABDO and all other professional fees paid
- Salary up to 26,000 with additional bonus to be reintroduced once back up to full business levels post covid
- Ongoing support for CET and personal development
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must be registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician or soon to qualify
- Full time required including Saturdays
- Confident using IT as digital records system in place
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Optical Division on 01423 813452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs