We are looking for an Optometrist on behalf of a high-end, boutique practice in Southampton area on a full-time basis.
You will be working in one of Southampton's premier Optical practices where you will be given time and flexibility regarding test times to ensure the best possible outcome for your patient and maintain their superb reputation in the area.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking and clinically focused while having the ability to build rapport with patients to provide the best patient care possible.
Along with this you will be supported by a very friendly and professional team with qualified dispensing staff and experienced Optical Assistants, supported by a qualified leadership team.
- Full-time position working 5 days a week, Monday to Saturday
- 9am-5:30pm role with no Sundays or bank holidays offering a great work-life balance
- Experienced Dispensing Opticians and Management already working within the practice
- Using paperless patient management systems and state of the art testing equipment
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including:
- Paperless patient management system
- Running specialist services including:
- Dry Eye Clinics
- Post Cataract referrals
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary between 45000 - 60000 (Depending on experience)
- Flexible testing times circa 30 minutes+ enabling exceptional high-quality patient care
- Private Healthcare cover & Pension Scheme
- Working days may vary depending on the flexibility you require offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Additional support for further courses/development provided
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- All levels of experience welcome to apply due to supportive nature of practice/employer
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs