Excellent, new, practice based Audiologist / Senior Audiologist job near Wembley working with a highly established team of hear care professionals offering state of art facilities, clinical training, career development and basic salary up to 30,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Audiologist to join a well respected and highly popular practice in the Wembley area of London
This a rare opportunity where you will be working a mixture of in-branch and some domiciliary, working out of branches that have recently been refurbished and upgraded
Working for one of the UK's leading Audiology companies, you will provide exceptional patient care and offer bespoke hearing solutions to your fully private patient base.
You will be supported by an experienced support team where your diary will be planned in advance, working the latest technology on the hear care market. If you work to excellent standards of service and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer care/satisfaction, then this could be the role for you.
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom with basic salary up to circa 25,000 - 30,000
- 25 days holiday + bank (increases with tenure), all professional fees paid, CET provided and additional benefits negotiable
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading with wax removal training provided
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Package and Benefits
- Flexible principally multi-site practice based role with some small element of field work required so driving license required
- Working days made suitable to the candidate between practice opening hours of Mon-Sun 9:00am-5:30/6pm with 1 hour lunch break (Some regular weekend days required)
- This role is a full time position
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern newly refurbished practice setting
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering
- Diverse patient base and consistent high customer footfall will provided for your benefit
- Potential opportunities to be trained and contribute towards wax removal services
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be HCPC registered and fully qualified Audiologist and awaiting HCPC to be confirmed
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hearcare
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- UK drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs