Audiologist job with industry leading hearcare provider based in Truro.
Working as a sole Audiologist in a state of art clinic, you will enjoy the benefit of a receptionist/HCA, extended test times circa 1.5 hours+ and the ability to work with some of the leading hearing aids on the market.
Our renowned and well-established client has a proven record of great success in the private hearing care market and requires the services of professionals who can demonstrate the highest levels of ethical and professional conduct.
In return for your dedicated services, our exclusive client can offer a generous basic salary, enticing gross income from rewarding uncapped commissions, raft of additional lifestyle benefits and luxurious car / car allowance for your enjoyment.
You will also be supported by an experienced and knowledgeable team of hear care professionals who will offer a thorough induction to their service offering and will be on hand throughout your employment to offer encouragement and further training to ensure your continued success within the position.
Working mid-week only 9am-530pm with very limited if any home visits required the role also offers fantastic work life balance and controlled clinical environment where you have the freedom to focus on the personal needs of your clients.
Finally, once established within your role this aspiring employer will seek to nurture your future career ambitions with prospects for senior management available long term.
- The position will require the Audiologist or RHAD to undertake thorough diagnostics working with latest state of the art testing facilities and sound proof conditions.
- Having established your client's hearing care needs you will provide personalised product recommendations demonstrating the attributes of some the best hearing aids available in the market today.
- Working hours are full time 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday only with very limited, if any, home visits needed.
- The day to day administrative duties of the practice and any basic client enquiries will be managed by your experienced support colleague /HCA allowing you to focus on the needs of your patients.
- Additionally you will liaise closely with the senior management team in regards to clinic performance and be proactive to ensure the ongoing commercial success of the business.
- Ultimately you must be a highly personable and knowledgeable hearing are professional who would feel comfortable and confident working in an established commercial practice.
Package and Benefits
- Fantastic basic salary circa 30,000+ DOE
- Additional bonus available in line with business performance likely to generate gross personal income 50,000 - 65,000+ in view of practice track record of generating several hundred thousand pounds per year
- Generous holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank
- Luxurious car provided which can also be used for personal driving as well
- Additional lifestyle benefits such as private healthcare
- Extended test times and state of art facilities
- Mid-week only working required with limited if any home visits
- Thorough induction and ongoing training
- Excellent prospects for career progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- 2/3 post qualified private commercial Audiology experience is essential
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers licence
- Should be confident to work independently
- Passionate clinicians with the ability to generate exceptional rapport with colleagues and clients alike
- Flexible to undertake some home visits if necessary but this is likely to be a very limited aspect of this particular opportunity
- Whilst training will be offered in regards to all aids and services being provided at the practice, candidates should still have overall strong product knowledge and interest in latest technological developments
- Commercially aware candidate who is proactive to ensure maximum value from all client interactions
What Happens Next?
If you would like to enquire about this role then please hit the Apply button, fill out the form and a consultant will be in touch to share more details about the opportunity.
All communication with us is in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459. Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs