A new opportunity has become available for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a successful and ambitious group of practices in the Bristol area on a full-time basis.
Working multi-site between practice locations all within circa 30 minutes of each other, you will join a well-established hear care provider to continue their on-going success and provide exceptional patient care.
The environment in non-pressured with no hard targets as there is an emphasis placed upon patient satisfaction and reputation rather than a quick sale.
For an ambitious Audiologist there a multiple avenues for progression and development, with options to be sponsored through further courses such as wax removal and also options for partnership once you have some tenure.
In return is an excellent basic salary, all professional fees paid and 33 days holiday inclusive of bank, while the option for partnership is truly exciting if you wish to be considered.
- Practice based role working multi-site between circa 5 practice locations
- Perform hearing tests with both private and NHS patients, however our client has only recently started seeing NHS patients with the majority still private
- Well-organised and managed where you will know your working schedule in advance
- Flexible working hours between practice opening hours of Mon-Sun 8:30am-6:00pm
- One weekend day will be required but this can be flexible to the candidate
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering
- Flexible test times to suit the Audiologist in a non-pressurised work environment
- Potential opportunities to be trained and contribute towards wax removal services.
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom with basic salary up to circa 32000
- All professional fees paid
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading & CET provided
- Opportunity to become a partner in the business once settled
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be HCPC registered and fully qualified Audiologist and awaiting HCPC to be confirmed.
- Applications welcomed from Audiologists of all levels of experience
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hear Care.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character, capable of generating lasting rapport.
What Happens Next?
If you would like to enquire about this role then please hit the Apply button, fill out the form and a consultant will be in touch to share more details about the opportunity.
All communication with us is in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459. Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs