Fixed-term/Locum Audiologist J144846
New flexible, fixed-term/locum job now available for an Audiologist to join a renowned hearcare provider based in Ferring near Brighton
This is a flexible role where you can choose to join on either a locum basis or secure more long-term stability with a fixed term contract which works for you.
Working as a sole Audiologist in a state of art clinic, you will join an experienced team, enjoy extended test times circa 1.5 hours+, where you will recommend some of the finest hearing aids on the market to ensure the best outcome for your patients hearing.
The practice is well-established and our client has a proven record of great success in the private hearing care market and where you will be required to demonstrate the highest levels of clinical and professional conduct.
Days available are mid-week only 9am-5:30pm, offering a fantastic work-life balance and a practice where you have the freedom to focus on the personal needs of your clients.
If you have any queries with regards to this position please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Undertake thorough diagnostics working with latest state of the art testing facilities and sound proof conditions.
- Provide personalised product recommendations working with some the best hearing aids available in the market.
- Flexible working days available between 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday on either a locum or fixed-term basis
- The day to day administrative duties of the practice and any basic client enquiries will be managed by your experienced support colleague /HCA allowing you to focus on the needs of your patients.
- Ultimately you must be a highly personable and knowledgeable hearing are professional who would feel comfortable and confident working in an established private Audiology practice.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive day rate up to circa 260 and fixed-term contract salary to be discussed individually at interview
- Flexible contract available with options available for both locum and FTC work so suit you
- Extended testing times in a quality driven environment
- Excellent support in place with a dedicated HCA to work alongside
- No weekend work
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- 1/2 post qualified private commercial Audiology experience
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers licence
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs