Clinic Based Audiologist J144563
A brand new opportunity has become available for an experienced Audiologist to join a highly reputable and well-established hearcare provider based in Newcastle.
Working as an Audiologist in a state of the art purpose designed practice, you will be supported by an experienced HCA, have extended test times circa 1.5 hours+ and the opportunity to work with some of the leading hearing aids that the industry has to offer.
In return for your dedicated services, you will be offered a generous basic salary, uncapped gross income from rewarding commission schemes and a raft of additional lifestyle benefits and company car / car allowance.
This is a mid-week only role from 9am-5:30pm with very limited if any home visits required, offering a fantastic work-life balance where you have the flexibility to focus on the needs of your clients.
Finally, there are multiple routes for progression, offering an exciting career path for an ambitious individual seeking to develop.
- The position will require the Audiologist or RHAD to undertake thorough diagnostics working with latest state of the art testing facilities in dedicated sound proof rooms
- You will provide personalised product recommendations working with some the best hearing aids available in the market
- You will be working 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with very limited, if any, home visits
- The day-day administrative duties of the practice and any enquiries will be managed by your experienced support colleagues, giving you more time to focus on the needs of your patients
- Opportunity to work in a well-established practice with a renowned and trusted hear care provider
- Numerous avenues for further training or career development available for an ambitious Audiologist keen to progress
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary up to 30,000+ depending upon experience
- Realistic commission schemes taking your on target earnings to circa 50,000 - 65,000+
- Generous holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank
- Company car/car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Extended test times and state of the art facilities
- No weekend work with limited if any home visits
- Excellent prospects for career progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- 5+ years post qualified private commercial Audiology experience
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers licence
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs