Rare exclusive prospect working with aspiring family operated fully independent practice near Cheadle in South Manchester on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an independent practice ahead of some exciting plans in 2021, where you will become a key colleague and have a real input into the direction of the practice.
You will enjoy state of art testing facilities and fantastic levels of support from passionate clinical trained business owners and dispensers so you can focus on the individual requirements of your clients.
With a loyal client base to walk into and an experienced and friendly support team already in place, this is a superb role for an Optometrist who is keen to focus on the clinical side of Optometry.
There is a fantastic package on offer which includes a market leading salary and GOC fees paid, flexible weekend working in addition to support for further study and progression in your chosen career and a relaxed, friendly and rewarding working environment.
- Full-time role working Monday-Saturday, however only alternate weekends are required
- Hours are generally 9am - 5:30pm
- Testing slots circa 40/45 minutes
- Will be required to provide contact lens services as part of your role and may also be encouraged to undertake additional training if required in more specialist training
- Practice participates in MECS services but not essential already qualified in this area from the outset if able to train and qualify just asap once employed
- The practice places customer care and service of utmost priority and requires well balance clinical/commercially minded Optometrist to join them during this exciting time in the development of their aspiring business
- Will working in superb modern 2 test room practice setting but will be working most days as sole Optom so should be confident to work independently as required
Package and Benefits
- Flexible weekend working - alternate weekends available
- Professional fees paid
- 25 day holiday + bank
- Other benefits such as healthcare and gym membership TBC
- State of art facilities and quality service environment
- Opportunity to offer and train in more specialist services including advanced contact lens services, MECs and myopia control
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 1/2 years minimum post qualified experience
- Customer service motivated with strong attention to detail and willingness to go extra mile for your clients
- GOC and NHS registered
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs