Optical Assistant J146912
A superb independent practice are currently looking to recruit an experienced Optical Assistant to join them based at their practice based near Ipswich on a full-time basis.
This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving practice where you will join their experienced and well-established team to contribute to their continued success
Operating to the highest standards of patient care, this practice offers an exceptional work environment for a Optical Assistant keen to progress out of a multiple practice setting or Optical professionals keen to continue their development.
As part of their team you will be expected to bring clinical excellence and customer service skills to the table. You will benefit from a loyal patient base and an excellent footprint in the community, working with a close knit & friendly team to match
On offer is one of the best packages for an Optical Assistant available, which includes a strong basic salary and great working hours for an enviable work-life balance.
- Full-time opportunity working 4.5 days a week where only half a day Saturday is required
- High Quality Independent practice which presents a high value Dispensing opportunity in a quality focused set-up
- Very well equipped practice while they offer a variety of clinical services in addition to standard eye tests including Glaucoma and Diabetic screening, MECS scheme and Dry Eye Clinics
- This Practice take the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service with standard tests lasting 30 minutes or more
- A bespoke approach to eye care that would suit a passionate and clinical Optical Assistant
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary that is fully negotiable depending upon experience up to 22000
- Opportunity for further training and development
- Great work-life balance with half-day Saturdays and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays and no late evenings!
- The practice prides itself on staff well being and has low staff turnover, making this a rare opportunity
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years Optical experience
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- A passion for Optics and customer service
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs