Independent Nurse / Health Care Assistant J150139
Superb new Nurse (band 5 equivalent) or Health Care Assistant (NHS qualified) job working with specialist independent hearing care provider offering generous remuneration and great prospects to develop your career with high quality focused and expanding service provider.
Working multi-site in South Kent with expected travel max one hour from home location offering various services to support ear care clinics.
Your focus will be to provide exceptional levels of patient care and ensuring clinical standards are maintained at all times.
Additionally, you will be requested to manage administrative duties and maintain effective working relationships with associated service providers such as GP practices.
Manage own case load of patients with appropriate supervision provided as required.
- Multi-site working across both specialist hearing care practices and associated clinics in South Kent
- Clinical hearing care services to offered where appropriate
- Maintaining clinical standards and some administrative duties
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary 30-35,000+
- 22 days holiday + bank
- Highly supportive independent service provider keen to develop colleagues' professional skills and career long term
- Additional benefits negotiable
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered Nurse (band 5 equivalent) or Health Care Assistant (NHS qualified) (2 years + experience desirable
- Full drivers' licence
- Experience working with hearing care is much preferred
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent. Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs