Dispensing Optician J148325
We are currently working with a highly established independent practice based near Bromley to recruit for a Dispensing Optician to join their friendly and experienced team.
Operating with decades of experience this practice has built up a reputation as a clinically leading practice in the area, working to the highest standards of patient care and offering an exceptional work environment for a Dispensing Optician to take the next step in their career.
As part of their team, you will be expected to bring optical knowledge and excellent patient care to the table. You will benefit from a loyal patient base and an excellent footprint in the community, working with a close knit & friendly team to match where the practice owner still works as an Optometrist.
Location - Bromley
- Full-time role working Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week
- General working hours of 9am-5:30pm with a shorter day on Saturday
- Varied and engaging Dispensing Optician position working with a variety of high-end designer frames such as Lindberg and Silhouette
- You are given time and flexibility to dispense to your patients so that everyone leaves having experienced a first-class service
- High quality independent practice with a boutique & open plan aesthetic
- A very good reputation in the community with a long standing and loyal patient base
- Offer additional clinical services including MECS scheme and diabetic screening
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however to still work with NHS patients
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary which is fully negotiable dependent upon experience
- All professional fees paid for/reimbursed by the practice
- Shorter day Saturday, while the practice is closed Sundays and Bank Holidays with no evening work
- Relaxed and family friendly environment working with an experienced and well-established team
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and be passionate about optics!
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs