An exceptional opportunity has become available for a full or part-time Optometrist to join a well established and dynamic Opticians based in Swansea on a flexible basis
This is an exciting opportunity for an Optometrist to join a renowned practice on a full or part-time basis, where your working schedule can be tailored so best suit your life.
The practice itself is very well-established and has close links with the community it serves, and is equipped with the latest technology in Optics including an OCT machine to ensure the best outcome for their patients eyesight.
They have close links to local hospitals, offer WECS services and run a Low Vision clinic amongst more with a clear emphasis on clinical Optometry.
This a low pressured role where you are not required to meet strict KPI's, with a family feel to culture within the practice where you will be working closely alongside the business owners.
With one weekend guaranteed off a month, no late evenings and with tailored days, this is a position with a practice who truly cares about the work-life balance of their colleagues and as a result have very low staff turnover.
With numerous options for both clinical and career progression, this position would suit an Optometrist keen to develop within the profession or utilise their existing skills and qualifications fully.
- Flexible full or part-time role
- Modern and well-equipped clinical practice including OCT's
- Offer wider clinical services including Low Vision clinics and WECS scheme
- Working alongside an experienced and tenured team including qualified dispensing staff and long-serving Optometrists
- Excellent team spirit where they value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind success.
- Numerous opportunities for further progression and development including fully sponsored clinical courses and options to specialise in your field of interest.
- Opportunity for pre-reg supervision
- Opportunity to be involved in enhanced service delivery.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary between 40,000 - 55,000+ (depending on experience)
- Additional welcome/signing on bonus up to 10000
- One weekend off a month minimum
- Professional fees paid
- Private healthcare/dental cover
- 5 weeks holiday + bank (33 total)
- Supportive practice with multiple avenues for development
- Support through further clinical courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
- Applications welcome from Optometrists of all levels of experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs