A superb prospect has become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established independent Opticians based near Epsom.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an Optometrist who is patient focussed, as the practice places an emphasis on utilising the latest technology to provide a premium eye care service to their patients.
From the initial consultation, through to choosing the right frame and lenses, the practice has only one aim and that is to provide the best eye care for all the family.
They offer a wide spectrum of specialist clinics including advanced contact lens work, and are particularly keen to hear from Optometrists who are passionate about exceptional eyecare over KPI's and targets.
If you're keen to join a practice where Optometry is genuinely practised differently, then this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- Flexible full or part-time role (minimum 3 days required)
Days available from Monday-Saturday with only a short day required Saturdays
- The practice is well-established and has become one of the leading eye care and eyewear specialists in the area
- Prestigious Independent with highly-established patient following allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Flexible testing times of 30-45minutes enabling high quality patient care
- They truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Experienced team already in place including Dispensing Opticians, Optical Assistants and Optometrists
- Using a paperless patient management system and excellent equipment levels including OCT
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary depending on experience along-side a fantastic package between 45K - 60k
- Professional fees paid
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays (33 days total)
- Pension Scheme
- Staff discount
- Opportunity for further clinical development with sponsorship available through advanced courses
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs