New Superb Audiologist Job in Yeovil working within a highly established fully independent practice with well-established client base and future focussed management team ensuring excellent long term career opportunities and a highly engaging work environment.
- Monday to Friday only employer position mainly practices based with only small element of domiciliary potentially required
- General working hours 9am - 5pm with excellent pre-established support/admin team
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs 1.5-2 hours to suit individual
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high-end diverse product range
- You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom
- Ideally suited to an experienced commercially capable Audiologist/RHAD as practice has an excellent pre-established client base with annual revenues c.300k+
- Offering high quality hearing aid assessments and product recommendations
- Potential requirement to offer wax serviced but negotiable
- Work on an employed basis minimum 3 to 5 days per week
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive 50k+ negotiable remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom to enjoy in your free time
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- Professional fees paid + specialist clinical training
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware ideally with strong previous commercial track record
- Qualified Audiologist/RHAD / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Driver's licence is much preferred
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs