Dispensing Optician J148028
The Optometry division at Prospect Health is recruiting for an ambitious, passionate Dispensing Optician to join a highly regarded fully independent company in the South London area. Newly qualified Dispensing Opticians will also be considered.
Within this position you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff, that work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service. As well as joining a very well established and busy independent store
The successful candidate will be expected to work between 3 Practices all within 30 minutes of each other. You will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company
- The core values of the business are to deliver an outstanding personalised experience; guarantee excellence in all they do and make sure this is delivered by people with extraordinary team spirit
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Saturday 9.00am - 2.00pm
- Closed Bank Holidays and Sundays
Package and Benefits
- Very Competitive salary, along-side a fantastic package and a company pension scheme
- Closed Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques
- Clinically focussed practice with excellent links to local hospital services
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 2pm finish every Saturday, with a full day's pay!
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- DO qualification is a must
- Experience dealing with high end product
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy managing an engaging team environment
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs