6 days left
- Full Time
An exclusive branch-based opportunity in the Lancaster area has become available for an Audiologist / RHAD to join a superb high quality 100% private hearing care provider offering established client base and exceptional remuneration!
Operating to the highest standards of clinical care and offering an extensive product choice, you will join a well-organised and reputable company where patient satisfaction is their number one priority.
Being based in an established clinic in Lancaster, working from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, no weekends required. A company that encourages their employees to be actively involved, and develop to their full potential, by passing the benefits directly to you, and their customers.
You will be working with the latest hear care technology to provide bespoke solutions to those patients who visit you in branch.
In return for your services is one of the best packages on the market, including a superb basic salary, achievable and generous commission schemes, in addition to a car / car allowance and private healthcare cover amongst more.
This role will also involve some site visiting work
- Increased levels of autonomy compared to most roles where you can shape and grow your own client base over time
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm enabling superb work life balance
- Working in branch as an Audiologist / RHAD.
- Promote individually tailored solutions to a fully private client base to ensure the best outcome for your patient
- Uphold the company's values on patient care to further their excellent reputation in the hear care world
- Working alongside a team of experienced hear care professionals with superb levels of support provided to you in your new role
Package and Benefits
- Strong basic salary 32,500+ guaranteed
- Excellent bonus scheme with realistic first year earnings of circa 50000+
- Car allowance or company car
- Genuine prospects for career development with accompanying increases in basic salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rises with tenure within the business)
- Opportunity to work tenured specialist hearing team who offer in depth induction and ongoing training
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full UK driving licence
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs