Dispensing Optician J148230
Superb new exclusive Dispensing Optician/Managers job based near to Wollensbrook (Hertfordshire).
We are currently recruiting for a Dispensing Optician to join a superb well-established independent practice based in, Wollensbrook (Hertfordshire), ideally in a management role, on a full-time basis.
This n exclusive new vacancy and ideally suited to client focussed DO/Manager with real passion for exceptional customer care and high-quality products.
Working alongside a small but highly experienced and personable team, this is an exciting opportunity to work in an well-established independent optometry practice who work to the highest standards of patient care, where a lot of patient are known on a first name basis.
The practice is modern and well-equipped, offering an excellent work environment and a superb range of frames and lenses to dispense with great variety in your day-to-day work.
- Full-time role working Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week with no evening work
- Well-established practice with a good reputation in the area and a loyal patient base
- Opportunity to become the Manager within the practice, open to both experienced
- Managers who want to make a real mark a practice or a candidate keen to take their first steps into management as training will be provided
- No targets or KPI's as customer service and attention is always placed of paramount importance
- Standard eye examinations last 45 minutes or longer with a range of additional clinical services also offered
- Working with a range of high-end designers such as William Morris and Chanel, and a variety of lenses to suit
Package and Benefits
- Excellent remuneration scheme on offer with a market leading basic salary that is negotiable dependent upon experience
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days a year + 8 for bank holidays (33 days total)
- GOC fees paid
- Staff discount
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GOC as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs