We've had an exciting opportunity become available for an Optometrist to join a modern and expanding practice in the Arbroath area on a Full Time or Part Time basis.
The store is located within the Arbroath town centre, just 15 minutes from stunning cliffs and countryside and only 5 minutes' walk from beach! If you love the great outdoors, you couldn't wish for a more perfect location to work.
Following a major expansion, the store has seen regular investment which has allowed it to not only look incredible but to also have the very best in eye health technology. The store Directors firmly believe that to deliver the best eye examinations and service levels, the latest in technology is key.
As an optometrist, you can also take comfort in the fact that the store is always evolving to ensure service levels are always a priority.
- Maintaining the reputation that the store has earned for being a superb high quality service provider
- No evening shifts - your latest finishing time will be 6pm!
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- Brand new modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- Clinically leading practice with exceptional levels of equipment which include, Nidek, Goldmen & Perkins, and OCT available
- 40 hours a week if full time but please note part time available 2 to 5 days per week all considered
Package and Benefits
- Beautiful, bright and airy store based on the coast
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- A generous basic of up to 38k dependent on experience
- Support towards IP qualification
- If you posses 3+ years experience your basic will be 45k!
- Career progression towards becoming a partner
- GOC fees paid
- 25 days holiday + bank
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 1 years' + experience working as an Optometrist preferred
- Newly Qualified Optometrists will be taken into consideration if nearing final exams
- NB, If you are from outside of Europe this employer can support Tier 2 visa applications!
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs