New exclusive multi-site Audiologist job Northampton working with a fantastic clinically focussed independent Audiology service provider on a full-time basis.
This is a superb role offering access to fantastic earning potential working with an exceptional high quality customer service focussed company that pro-actively supports all their employees to thrive within their work, and allow them to build and grow as passionate health care professionals.
Extended testing times, a relaxed work environment all help create a more welcoming setting, one that keeps patients coming back time and time again and allow you to enjoy what you do best, helping people live healthier and happier lives!
To reward you for your services is one of the best packages in the Audiology market, including generous basic salary 30k+ guaranteed, highly rewarding commission structure with OTE 50-70K+ and extensive benefits.
A highly rewarding fully private clinic based Audiologist/RHAD prospect where you are given flexibility to tailor each appointment to your client's needs to ensure the best possible outcome for their hearing.
You will be based within high achieving practices around Northampton working in more boutique style practice settings equipped with state of the art testing equipment and recommending some of the best hearing aids on the market today.
- Monday to Friday only working with no weekend work ensuring fantastic work life balance
- 9am-5:30pm working hours working clinic based
- Working in high-end, boutique practices in dedicated Audiology test rooms equipped with the latest state of the art testing equipment
- Test times flexible c.1.5 hours to suit patient needs in a relaxed and clinically focussed environment
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance your schedule
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary of 30000+ guaranteed
- Bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa 50000-70000+ OTE
- Company car for both professional and private use
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- All professional fees covered
- Opportunities for further development/training with extensive through induction process
- Potential relocation allowance up to 5,000 for 2 year minimum commitment!
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
- Full drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs