Dispensing Optician J150215
A superb new opportunity has become available for a Dispensing Optician or experienced Optical Assistant to join a highly-established independent practice on a full-time basis.
Operating with years of experience and to the highest standards of patient care, the role offers an exceptional work environment for an aspiring Dispensing Optician/OA to take the next step in their career and progress out of a multiple practice setting.
As part of their team you will be expected to bring Optical expertise and excellent patient care to the table. You will benefit from a loyal patient base and an excellent footprint in the community, working with a close knit & friendly team to match.
- The core values of the business are to deliver an outstanding personalised experience and guarantee excellence in all they do and make sure this is delivered by people with great team spirit
- Enjoying your job comes from having the time to do it well. This Practice take the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service
- General working hours of Monday - Saturday 9am-6pm with later finish required on Thursday 9am-7pm and Saturday just 9am-3pm (40 hour contract). NB, Thursday and Saturdays are essential for this excellent position
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- High value dispensing opportunity with the opportunity to manage in a high performing practice
- Generous salary which is fully negotiable dependent upon experience up to circa 35k for DO Qualified or up to 25,000 for experienced OA
- Bonus scheme potentially available as well good benefits package including all professional fees paid for
- Supportive and experienced team where the practice prides itself on low staff turnover
- A very good reputation in the community with a long standing and loyal patient base
- Very well equipped practice including OCT and Henson fields screener and digital records amongst more
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however to still work with NHS patients
Package and Benefits
- Quality high end fully independent practice
- Generous salary and negotiable benefits
- Excellent opportunity for a career progression
- Basic salary up to 35,000 if DO qualified (up to 25,00 for OA with experience)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Applicants must have 2 years or more experience within the independent sector
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs