Clinic Based Audiologist J151370
Fantastic prospect for an experienced outgoing Audiologist/RHAD to join a specialist hear care provider on a full-time basis.
The role offers great variety working multi site in the Wolverhampton area and boasts superb 50k+ OTE remuneration + extensive benefits!
Varied clinic based role working with high quality experienced team with great family feel to their operations.
You should enjoy building lasting rapport with colleagues and clients alike and be able to work effectively both independently and as part of team.
An excellent basic salary (25/26,000), uncapped commission with realistic OTE 40-50,000+ and a choice of company or car allowance all available for the successful applicant!
- Must be a confident professional happy to work independently as required
- Professional freedom/flexibility to spend the time you need with each patient
- Principally working clinic based with little if any home visits required
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Working across multiple sites in the Birmingham area offering great variety in your day to day operations
- Monday to Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm
- Providing hearing tests and bespoke hearing solutions to diver client base
- Superb modern equipment and facilities + extensive product range will be at your disposal
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up circa 25/26,000 basic + car / car allowance
- Commission schemes taking your earnings to circa 40-50,000+ OTE
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Professional fees paid
- Further career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with full UK drivers' licence
- Strong team players with excellent communication skills
- Registered with the HCPC with 1/2 years post qualified commercial experience essential
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs