Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistant Role
Here at Vivid we are working with a fantastic new high-end independent that is on the look out for a new Dispensing Optician and Optical Assistant. When walking into the practice you get a real wow factor and being in the heart of Cobham it is perfectly suited. This is a new practice that is aiming to grow and really make an impact of the high-end optical market and if you think you can help them push forward in the right direction this is the role for you. You will learn how to offer a real personal service to each patient that walks through the door, relationship building is key! This is a hands-on role, and they are seeking a real team player to help with day-to-day running’s of the practice.
- Salaries up to £35,000 for DO’s
- Salaries up to £22,000 for OA’s
- Flexible working days (3,4,5 days a week)
- Holiday entitlement
- Auto enrol pension scheme
- Bonus included (After probation)
If you are interested, then please contact our consultant Harrison on 0207 952 6628 or Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org – he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful, we can look to offer a referral fee up to £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be. (DO Only)
- Clean faultless GOC record (DO Only)
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
- Previous high end / Independent experience
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position.