300 words will never tell you everything about this Domiciliary Optometrist opportunity in Exeter. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Domiciliary Optometrist opportunity in Exeter:
- Attractive remuneration package incl. great basic salary plus car allowance
- Monday to Friday working, no bank holiday working (ever!) – one of the many benefits of life as a domiciliary optometrist
- Enjoy freedom and diversity every day as you travel around your region conducting sight tests alongside your optical advisor who takes care of all the dispensing
- Extremely rewarding optometry role for a clinical professional who is ready to try something different and enjoy life outside of the test room - shadow days available to try it out for yourself
- Full or part-time opportunity and previous domiciliary experience isn't required. Shadow days are available to see more about the role first hand.
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com