Optometrist - St Helier, Jersey
What’s on Offer?
• A highly competitive annual salary (depending on experience)
• Support with relocation (if you’re moving home to join us)
• Full time
• 12 – 18 month contract also available
• Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays.
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We’re located on the beautiful island of Jersey. Measuring only 45 square miles, it offers the best of rural living, whilst never being too far away from the sea. Spend your days off exploring hidden coves or enjoying a picturesque walk across the island, visiting one of its many castles and forts. Despite Jersey’s remote location, you will find excellent amenities in the capital of St Helier, including well-known high street retailers, local markets and ample café’s and restaurants.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770229 or firstname.lastname@example.org