Marketing Project Manager
We are searching for an experienced marketing professional to join our developing team, situated within our head office, based in Farnham, Surrey.
This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated, tech savvy marketer with a desire to work within a healthcare orientated business with a focus on providing patients with the highest level of care and product.
The core focus on this role will focus on the successful, accurate and timely launch of all new Hearing Care Partners and ongoing marketing support of both new and existing Partners resulting in targeted FHA numbers being achieved. Alongside this accurate reporting of all activity status highlighting any potential risks and impacts.
- Project manage the continued and consistent launch of new branches and new partner relationships
- Optimise efficiency and delivery of marketing communications to existing partners in order to create higher demand for hearing services
- Ensuring the brand messaging and core business values are maintained in all marketing and communications throughout the company as it continues to grow
- Be responsible for all the reporting and also identifying potential risks to the senior team
- Managing internal and external stakeholders through excellent communication techniques
- Identifying potential risks and seeking out opportunities for to deliver a better experience and/or improved efficiency
- Be responsible for the organisation of a number of internal conferences per year to deliver training and communications to colleagues who work in a number of different locations
- Make recommendations of any suitable technology that the company may benefit from introducing to improve things further
- Understanding and communicating their part in owning the FHAs and revenue numbers to ensure credibility within the senior team
This is an ideal position for an experienced marketing professional with experience in managing both internal and external stakeholders, delivering on a number of projects from the ground up. Other core competencies will include the ability to manage external suppliers, engage with tech businesses and the ability to partner with other internal departments including sales, operations and professional services.
- 20 days annual leave plus public holidays
- company pension scheme
- generous discount on products
- access to Leightons Learning Academy