Up to £61,000
Large Training Practice in Gloucester seeking an Optometrist for 4-5 days.
With Training Opportunities such as options to be enrolled on the Glaucoma course; pre-reg supervision, contact lenses, paediatrics or management training, IP, this superb opportunity is perfect for an Optometrist wanting to continue learning and develop Clinically, whilst having the opportunity to put their clinical skills to use by Providing a number of Enhanced Services.
Not only do the Practice Owners Invest Heavily in their staff, they also do the same with the equipment, with the Very Latest Cutting Edge Equipment on offer to assist the Optometrist with providing the highest standard of Eyecare to the patient.
On top of all the above, the Optometrist is given a full 30 minutes to provide a thorough, no rush Eye Examination!
Key Advantages – Optometrist
· Full 30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
· A luxurious, modern air conditioned environment
· Cutting edge equipment such as State of the art Nidek equipment as well as OCT
· Full support with the industries top Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
· Regular training, peer group discussion, CET Points, MECS Accreditation & College of Optometrist Courses with 6 monthly reviews
· Opportunity to be part of a supportive team who go the extra mile for both the patients and their colleagues
· RELOCATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Details and Requirements – Optometrist
· Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
· Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits – Optometrist
· Up to £61,000 + Professional Fees
· 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.