Optical Receptionist - Tottenham - Established Independent
We are currently working alongside a well-established independent practice in Tottenham, London to recruit an Optical Receptionist to their team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service.
The practice offers the opportunity to work in a service orientated environment and a close-knit and highly supportive team.
Optical Receptionist - Role
- Modern practice with a relaxed, service focussed environment
- Supportive, close-knit team
- Acting as first point of contact for patients, both in practice and on the phone / email
- Booking appointments, sending reminders and arranging collection of glasses
- Opportunities to develop new skills in a clinical environment
- Full time
- Wed and Sun Days off
Optical Receptionist - Requirements
- Experience in a similar medical setting ie. Optical, dental, medical / GP practice
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Receptionist - Salary
- Rewarding packages up to £18,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.