Admin Assistant - Walworth Road
2 days left
- Full Time
Position Admin Assistant
Hours Full Time (will include weekend work)
Looking for something new and a varied role?
We are looking for an Experienced, Customer Focused Admin Assistant. You will assist in the operation of the store to achieve sales targets and the delivery of excellent levels of customer service through the efficient answering of the telephone, booking and confirming appointments and appropriate direction of enquiries for multiple Specsavers locations. Optical experience is not essential for this role.
- Efficiently answer all telephone calls to the stores and direct accordingly.
- Respond positively to customer enquiries and direct them to the appropriate department booking appointments carefully at the appropriate store.
- Respond positively to and resolve customer concerns or issues.
- Customers receive advice about when we can provide them with an appointment closest to their requested time.
- Customers receive a positive and friendly approach to excite them about their planned visit.
- Customers are advised of the current promotions and any relevant contact lens or product information.
- Customers details are requested in an empathetic manner.
- Customers are advised their glasses are ready or delayed as appropriate.
- Customers receive a reminder call / text.
- Customer details are recorded accurately.
- Appointment management disciplines are maintained.
- The Director / Manager is made aware of days and times where appointments are at capacity and days and times when appointment demand is weak.
- Store to store protocols are observed.
- Participate in creating a positive team spirit within the store.
- Participate in creating a positive impression of Specsavers at every opportunity.
If you are interested please click Apply as his vacancy will close once we have filled all available places. We therefore highly recommend early applications.