Optometrist - Winsford, Cheshire
Optometrist, Winsford, Cheshire
Specsavers in Winsford are looking for a new Optometrist. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking keen and customer focused Optometrist to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Winsford. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to £55k (depending on experience)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- No Weekends available
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Working with a long established and experienced team
- Moving to a brand new location – brand new equipment for state of the art practice
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or George.firstname.lastname@example.org