Optometric Induction Lead - Wiltshire
We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join our Sales and Training team. We recognise that our people are critical to our success - so we do everything we can to make sure they get the experience and career they're looking for: from outstanding training and a personal development plan, to excellent benefits and ever-lasting support.
As an Optometric Induction Lead you will welcome optometrists starting their career with us, providing them with everything they need to be successful. By completing their four-week inductions you will provide our optometrists with ongoing support to help them provide the best possible service to our patients.
Key activities of the role
- To complete a maximum four-week induction with optometrists joining the company.
- Provide new starters with the skills to meet company benchmarks and complete the probationary period.
- To make sure that by the end of their induction,company standards of customer satisfaction and commercial activity are clearly understood.
- Liaise with management and colleagues regarding inductee's progression and future requirements.
- Continuous development and updating of the company induction manual to make sure it meets all company standards and policies.
- To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare.
- To be skilled in managing information, including all NHS forms, daily company reports and information technologies.
What's on offer?
- An annual salary of up to £26k pa depending on experience.
- Company car and an excellent commission structure.
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5% on successful completion of probationary period.
- 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Three 'treat' days granted for 100% attendance.
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products.
- Childcare vouchers.
You will be a people person - always willing to go that extra mile to help someone be the best they can be. You will need previous optical experience and you will have the perfect blend of social skills and professional excellence.