We are looking for someone to join our Fleet department on a part-time basis. As a fleet administrator, you will support the manager with vehicle administration, reports, data and supporting our professional staff.
You will need to be organised, self-motivated and have a good understanding of customer service and computer skills, including Excel.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and flexible out of hours phone cover when required.
Key activities of the role
- Dealing with incoming calls politely and professionally
- Managing employee and management queries
- Compiling monthly reports
- Processing data using a variety of systems
- Dealing with penalty charge notices and making representations
- Vehicle administration and allocation
- New starter inductions - training of all new starters to ensure they understand fleet processes and procedures
- Working with other departments in the organisations when required
- Maintaining legal requirements for Motor Insurance Database
- Insurance claims processing and monthly management
- Maintaining good relationships with external suppliers
- Updating and maintaining the Grey Fleet database
For this role, you will need to be/have:
- Fleet department experience, desirable but not essential
- At least two years of driving experience, if over 21
- ICFM - Institute of Car Fleet Management certificate, desirablebut not essential
- Good understanding of motor vehicles and to be able to engage with drivers reporting defects etc.
- Good IT/literacy skills and attention to detail
- Positive 'can-do' attitude, with a desire to succeed
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Effective problem-solving skills
- High numeracy and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
What on offer?
- An annual salary of 21,500 per annum, pro-rata, depending on experience
- Opportunity to gain ICFM certificate
- A friendly environment with regular team days
- Full training and support
- Additional holidays with length of service.
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
- Weekends and bank holidays off
- Free sight and hearing test and discounted eyewear and hearing products
- Three 'treat' holiday days granted for 100% attendance.