Call Centre Operator - Bedford Hearcare
Role: Call Centre Operator- Bedford Hearcare
Location: Working From home 4 days a week, 1 day in store
Hours: Full time
This is a full-time role consisting of mainly Monday – Friday working including Bank Holidays, you will be based at home 4 days of the week and then 1 day of the week in store.
You will assist in the operation of the store to achieve sales targets and the delivery of excellent levels of customer service through the efficient answering of the telephone and appropriate direction of enquiries.
The main requirements of the role are:
• Customers have their calls answered in a prompt, clear and friendly manner, and their needs are satisfied.
• Respond positively to customer enquiries and direct them to the appropriate department.
• Respond positively to and resolve customer complaints.
• Customers receive advice about when we can provide them with an appointment closest to their requested time.
• Customers receive a positive and friendly approach to excite them about their planned visit, triaging were required
• Customers details are requested in an empathetic manner.
• Customers receive a reminder call / text.
• Customer details are recorded accurately.
• Appointment management disciplines are maintained.
• The Director / Manager is made aware of days and times where appointments are at capacity and days and times when appointment demand is weak.
• Participate in creating a positive impression of Specsavers at every opportunity.
This role requires patience, initiative and an excellent eye for detail. You’ll need to be a natural when it comes to customer care – articulate, good with people and always happy to help.
You can find out more information about Specsavers Audiology here: https://join.specsavers.com/uk/department/audiology/