Clinical Optometrist Role - Swansea! £55,000
An amazing opportunity to work in a friendly and highly regarded store in beautiful city of Swansea!
Do you want to work with the most innovative optometry equipment on the market? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This store will offer YOU amazing clinical and management progression opportunities!
Don't compromise your career progression for the sake of comfort.
The company is an outstanding multiple with an impeccable reputation in the optical industry. The store is well supported by a large company and is full of mod cons including innovative optometry equipment and computerised systems. The store layout is modern and the staff deliver superior service standards.
The right candidate should be enthusiastic and ambitious.
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the exceptional?
If so, get in touch!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages of up to £60,000
- Company has a "super brand status"
- Good bonus structure
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule (minimal weekends)
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager or regional management
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
- Big brand image/ job security
- Dementia Friends accredited
- L.V.A accredited
- WECS accredited
- Platinum Employer accredited
- Blephex treatment for Blepharitis
- Cataract post-op care
- Cataract pre-op care
- Children’s eye care
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Excellent opportunity awaits for an optometrist seeking a role with a high end multiple that offers fantastic clinical progression routes.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500