Technology Scrum Master
Are you passionate about managing Agile teams delivering value of high business attention and IT complexity? Are you motivated of taking accountability for managing the outcome? If so, then we have an exciting position as an Agile Scrum Master at Specsavers.
The role as Scrum Master is an exciting opportunity to be part of driving the technology change in Specsavers’ dynamic and expanding the Northern European region (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and the Netherlands). The position comes with the guarantee of growth and reward as an essential member of an energetic, demanding and supportive team.
Inspirational leader with strong focus in delivering first class solutions
As our Scrum Master in Technology Product Team Retail, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering technology solutions directly to stores, to develop and enable our business in its ambitious plan for market ownership across Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden and the Netherlands. In addition to delivery, you are part of advising and identifying the possibilities for Specsavers to achieve our goals in line with the annual plan.
You are accountable for the scrum team and their output culminating in the successful implementation and transition into Business As Usual. Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
All Agile ceremonies and the engagement of the team within.
- Working with the Technology Product Manager and Business owners to define, refine and execute the backlog.
- Working with shared-service teams, across the Northern European region and the Scrum Masters in the other product teams.
- Work with Procurement and third-party development teams to ensure deliveries meet objectives and agreements.
- Work with Quality & Improvement to capture learnings and work with continuous improvement.
Resilient and confident communicator
In this role it is important that you are an excellent communicator. You are an experienced leader, who can communicate at all levels of the organization while also being able to influence and negotiate to achieve required outcomes.
You have an eye for a detail without losing a view of the bigger picture. To possess this role you must have:
- A proven track record of delivering Agile initiatives and projects.
- Experience of managing high complexity deliveries.
- A broad understanding of technology systems and applications.
- Experience with managing deliveries cross geographically dispersed cross-functional IT teams.
You will be reporting directly to the Technology Product Manager for Retail in the Northern European region and will be based at our NE headquarter in Copenhagen or in our support office in Aalborg. To be successful in this role, some travelling is required (when conditions again allow us to).
Ready for new challenges?
Fantastic! We would be delighted to hear from you. To apply send your application to us using the apply button. We're on the lookout for the right person at the moment, so apply ASAP and you'll hear from us soon.
If you have any questions about the role please reach out to Lea Holdensen Technology Technology Product Manager – Retail +45 31 51 25 66.
Life is for living. That's why our smart, passionate and fun-loving team at Specsavers have made it our mission to help as many people as possible receive accessible eyecare and audiology. Now, having been industry leaders in technology and service, we are entering a new era providing accessible healthcare on the high street.
Let's make a difference, together.