Optometrist Birmingham - Independent
A forward thinking Director is planning for the future by seeking an ambitious, clinically inclined Optometrist in the Walsall.
They have great Ophthalmic Instruments in practice with OCT and working alongside an Optometrist Director, this is a rare opportunity that encompasses much of what an Optometrist would want from a work place!
Here’s what to expect:
- Salaries of up to £50K (experience dependent)
- Part time or full time
- OCT in store
- Longer testing times 30 mins pre Covid – 35 minutes now
- CUES glaucoma Cataracts and some do diabetic screenings
- DO’s in store
- Understanding of Punjabi, Hindu would be preferred with demographic in mind
- Optometrist Director that understands the troughs and peaks of the business!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position