Optometrist - Hayes - Refurbished Independent
A newly refurbished independent practice in Hayes, London are offering a fantastic opportunity for a quality focussed Optometrist to join their growing team as they begin to run permanent full time clinics.
The practice has always had a fantastic reputation for the highest levels of care, but now it has received a complete overhaul, it propels itself to one of the leading practices in the area with an environment that matches its reputation.
This is a unique opportunity where you will have the autonomy to run the clinic as your own, further developing the team and business around you.
Optometrist - Role
- Relaxed clinics with flexibility depending on requirements of patient
- Access to a good level of equipment with plans to add OCT and Fundus Camera
- Computer based records
- Support of a highly-skilled support team
- Opportunities to assist outside of testing room with the likes of dispensing and training
- 10am - 6pm
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Hold the drive to develop yourself, the team around you and overall business
- Excellent communication skills
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £50,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.