Optometrist - Ipswich
The opportunity of a lifetime – the salary, the location, the lifestyle, the store - the only thing missing is you.
Join Ipswich Specsavers where we lead the way in optical technology.
The Optometrist that joins our superb store in Ipswich will work alongside our expert support team, providing a first-class experience to every single one of our patients. Our team will use the latest equipment to pre-screen the patients and advise on the best products, so you’ll be able to focus on doing what you do best - conducting a first-class sight test for your patient using the most cutting-edge optical technology.
- A fantastic basic salary up to £60,000 for experienced Optometrists
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme of up to £400 per month
- Flexible working patterns to include Monday to Friday, Weekends only, condensed or school hours
- 33 days holiday (with more available!)
- Strong clinical focus with several EOS schemes available to customers
- Brand new equipment, including an OCT machine
- Genuine career development opportunities - our Ipswich practice has a track record of developing Optometrists in to Directors
Then there’s you.
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Get in touch
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie Cunningham at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.