Due to expansion, an award winning group of independent Opticians based in the Suffolk and Essex area are looking to recruit a full time Optical Assistant to work at their Ipswich branch.
The company is well known for its excellent levels of service and its range of eye care services on offer. It utilises modern testing equipment and focuses on offering a professional and friendly service.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Dispensing lenses to all levels
- Helping patients to select frames
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Booking appointments
- Dealing with collections, measurements and adjustments
- Input into frame buying
- Managements training with the aim of running the practice in the future
- Working with the Optometrist and Dispensing Opticians to ensure a smooth patient journey
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous Optical experience is essential
- Supervisor experience
- Full dispensing capabilities including occupational and varifocal lenses
- Ideally around two years' + experience.
- Keen to learn and progress
- Customer focussed
- Courteous and professional
- Proactive and motivated to learn
- Interest in fashion and branding
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Basic between £20,000 to £26,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme
- 35 hours per week to include Saturdays, no Sunday opening
- 28 days holiday
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.