Dispensing Vacancy - Various locations in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Cecil Amey Opticians and Hearing Care is an independent, family owned opticians and hearing care provider, with over 95 years of history looking after patients in Norfolk and Suffolk. We are extremely proud to be thriving in a challenging business environment.
Our objectives are to deliver impeccable customer service, to give the best professional advice in the industry and to offer a range of the highest quality frames, lenses and hearing aid devices.
We are proud to invest in our people and we believe that knowledge and experience are essential to offering the best customer service and nurturing confidence to create lifelong relationships between our professionals and patients.
Cecil Amey are searching for motivated individuals to join our qualified teams. No matter where you join us, you will be encouraged to be the best you can be, take responsibility for the work that you do and have fun while you are doing it. We are the largest independent opticians in East Anglia with ten busy practices in Norfolk & Suffolk.
We are recruiting for the following positions:
Dispensing Vacancy - Various locations
Cecil Amey Opticians are recruiting for full time Dispensing Opticians/Assistants. As a highly established business, the company is committed to offer impeccable customer service, an individualised customer journey, longer testing times using the best and innovative products within the industry.
The principal aspects of the role are:
- interpret optical prescriptions;
- give advice to patients on lens type, frames and styling;
- with further training, fit contact lenses and give advice on their care and use;
- take frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning;
- advise patients when adjustments or repairs to spectacles are needed;
- check lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications;
- work collaboratively with team members and management colleagues in order to meet the objectives of the business;
- maximise sales whilst minimising costs to ensure the achievement of specified margins and targets.
- Relevant knowledge and experience in a similar role
- The ability to work efficiently in a team environment
- Commercially aware
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package including paid ABDO and/or GOC fees, company pension scheme, team member discounts, uniform allowance, team and practice bonuses.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work-life balance.
- The company continuously invests in technology to ensure we can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques.
Please submit your CV and covering letter below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org