Optometrist - Bradford - High Tech Environment
A new practice in Bradford has an exciting opportunity available for an Optometrist to join their team following an extremely successful opening earlier in the year.
The practice aims to establish themselves as a leading provider of high quality eyecare in the area and will offer an excellent range of products catering towards all levels.
The brand new practice offers access to a range of the latest equipment, including the likes of the new Topcon Chronos, allowing you to offer the highest quality care.
Optometrist - Role
- Relaxed clinics with flexibility depending on requirements of patient (25 min appointments)
- Access to high-grade testing equipment
- Support of a highly-skilled support team
- Opportunities to assist outside of testing room with the likes of dispensing and training
- Advanced environment
- 9am - 5pm
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Hold the drive to develop yourself, the team around you and overall business
- Excellent communication skills
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £50,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.