Head Of Reward - Home Based
We are passionate about our people and support our colleagues to be the best they can be. Our people are committed to doing the little things that matter, better, every day. Specsavers are a truly multi-category business with optics, home visits, contact lenses, audiology and broader eyecare services all playing a part in us becoming recognised as a trusted healthcare brand.We believe in rewarding our people for their hard work so have a great mix of benefits and opportunities for you to give you the recognition you deserve.
Main Purpose of the Role
Working in partnership with the Executive Board, HR Directors and senior leaders to foster a culture and routine of sharing good reward practices and initiatives across regions to strengthen our people experience and our external reputation as an organisation.
Responsible for leading the design, development, and implementation of innovative reward solutions to strengthen our people experience aligned to business needs and future strategy by connecting with external bodies and organisations to bring best practice and fresh thinking and challenge back into the organisation on reward and recognition.
Ensuring that Specsavers pay, and benefits fit with the organisational context and culture, enable sustainable organisational performance whist being relative to the external market environment by supporting the Senior People & Organisation Leadership Team on senior pay and recognition annual processes providing expert advice and ensuring the processes are fair and equitable
Skills and experience
- Experience of designing overall reward packages to attract, motivate and retain individuals and groups
- Has a depth applicable work experience with proven track record in specialist field
- Able to demonstrate a pragmatic and operational approach combined with an ability to define strategy
- The ability to balance pragmatism with an understanding of leading-edge pay and reward approaches
- Adept at influencing senior and diverse stakeholders and challenging the status quo
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Evidence of effective change leadership
- Proven ability to establish personal credibility quickly, demonstrate Our Behaviours and build trust with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while working with ambiguity
- High energy, drive, and resilience with demonstrable passion for effective people development and engagement
- Experience of creating and managing budgets and demonstrating commercial ability to identify and implement areas for cost saving
We are passionate about our people. At Specsavers we understand that your wellbeing and work life balance is so important – we can consider flexible working.
If you can see yourself being part of this journey, apply now!