Independent opportunity- Canterbury
Despite most of 2020 being taken up in the crisis and recovery stages of the pandemic, the beginning of 2021 really is the time for us to celebrate and look forward.
With the vaccine promising a return to a new kind of normal, it is finally time to start planning with confidence for the next move in your career.
- An exclusive opportunity to work in a clinical independent with a friendly and dynamic team has become available in Canterbury.
- Do you wish for longer testing times, brand-new equipment and no commercial pressure?
- If you are looking to move away from the high-street scene, then keep reading!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Family run business
- Clinical freedom
- NO SALES PRESSURE
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- Computerised systems and modern equipment -
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR email@example.com
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500
Excellent opportunity awaits for an optometrist seeking a role with a high end multiple that offers fantastic clinical progression routes.
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply