Optometrist Opportunity Kent! £80,000 Salary!
Optometrist Opportunity - £80,000!
Our client is one of the market leading domiciliary companies in the UK! As a clinically orientated organisation, you will be working with the most sophisticated and technologically advanced equipment in the industry.
Due to the elderly demographic when working, you will be thoroughly rewarded as a clinician as the work you undertake is to genuinely help your patients rather than having to sell products. Given the change in environment from the high street, they offer the most comprehensive and extensive training scheme in the whole of the country and will progress and develop you in ways that you couldn’t elsewhere.
Why should You Apply?
- Salaries of up to £80,000
- Bonus on average £7,000 - £8,000
- Full time or Part Time (Monday - Friday) No Weekends!
- See about 5 – 8 patients a day
- The very best training schemes in the UK
- Someone with a willing attitude
- Great work life balance
- Able to provide flexibility to people with childcare needs
- Work independently and provide great services
For your information this domiciliary company works all over England, Scotland and Wales, so if you are in any of them locations still feel free to still apply!
If you are interested the please contact our me on 02071861686 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - I will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our me on email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
“No CV? No problem! Visit www.vivid-optical.co.uk/book-consultation/ or call 0207 952 6672 to speak with one of our senior consultants!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position