Clinical Independent - Ipswich
Great company with fantastic opportunities to develop through their training packages
Excellent opportunity awaits for an optometrist seeking a role with a high end multiple that offers fantastic clinical progression routes.
The company is an outstanding multiple with an impeccable reputation in the optical industry. The store is well supported by a large company and is full of mod cons including innovative optometry equipment. The store layout is modern, and the staff deliver superior service standards.
The right candidate should be enthusiastic and ambitious.
It's time to do what makes you happy!
Has the global pandemic caused you to pause, and reflect?
Am I where I want to be in my career?
An exclusive opportunity to work in a high-end Independent with the most modern and innovative equipment?
Also no commercial pressure.
If you are looking to move away from the high-street scene and are seeking a role that allows you to practice optometry with clinical freedom, then this could be the role you have been looking for !
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Family run business
- Clinical freedom
- NO SALES PRESSURE
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages
- Good bonus structure
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- 2/3/4/5 days - you choose- locum with no conflict!
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- Computerised systems and modern equipment -
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply!