Are you an experienced Optical Assistant looking for a new opportunity out with practice? Would you like to have your weekends off and work in a role where you can make a difference to patients that need it the most by helping them See Better and Live better?
As an Optical Assistant/Dispenser with Visioncall here is what we offer:
- 21,000 basic + mileage allowance
- Bonus realistic OTE £3,500
- 28 days annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay scheme after 12-month service
- 4% contributory pension
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme to support well-being
- I-pad and clinical equipment
- Flexibility full time and part time roles available
- Permanent role Monday Friday (no weekend work)
- Full training and support from your local clinical team
Operating throughout the UK for over 25 years, Visioncall was founded upon the idea of being able to make a difference by enabling patients to see the world better. Our roles offer great flexibility and training as well as a supportive and caring work environment.
Interested? As part of our recruitment process you will be given the opportunity to join one of our clinical teams for a shadow day where you are given a real in-sight into what we do.
For the opportunity for a confidential informal chat please contact email@example.com.
Please note that you must have your own vehicle and a full UK driving licence. Due to the nature of this role a full DBS/PVG check will be carried out as part of our recruitment checks.