Are you looking to develop your clinical skills outside practice and are attracted by making a difference to patients that need it the most? Perhaps you have domiciliary experience and would like to discover what it is like working for a business that is truly focused on patient care and ethical prescribing? As an Optometrist with Visioncall we can offer:
- Competitive basic salary + bonus + mileage allowance33 days annual leave entitlementSick pay scheme after 12-month service4% contributory pensionGOC fees & professional indemnity insuranceHoliday purchase schemeEmployee Assistance Programme to support well-beingJoining fee criteria applies I-pad and clinical equipmentFlexibility work 3, 4 or 5 days each weekPermanent role Monday Friday (no weekend work)Full training and support from your local clinical team
- Carry out sight tests to patients with a range of needs who are unable to attend high street practice.
- Working to and positively contributing to our company culture and values
- Maintaining a clear focus on quality processes and outcomes.
- Tailoring your communication to the patient to provide best possible support and care for those with additional needs.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to all NHS regulatory requirements.
- A minimum of 1 years post qualified experience.Domiciliary experience would be advantageous.GOC & and appropriate OPL/Health board registration.In-depth knowledge of full NHS and professional compliance.Calm under pressure and show listening skills to understand both customer and care staff concerns.Forward thinking both professionally and when delivering the Visioncall service.Open-minded to change and improvement.Displaying a pragmatic approach when solving problems and conflict resolution.Show empathy and understanding of your patient group when delivering the service.