Salesforce & Marketing Cloud Administrator
Job Title: Salesforce & Marketing Cloud Administrator
Location: Cambuslang, Glasgow - some flexibility to work from home
Salary: Competitive basic + bonus
Hours: Full time Monday - Friday (flexible working considered)Are you an experienced SalesForce Administrator looking for a role that offers more autonomy? Would you like to be part of a forward thinking organisation with a supportive and value driven culture? Due to business growth we have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to provide operational support to our Visioncall Practices throughout the UK. Based in our Central Support Head Office in Cambuslang, you will be responsible for day to day Salesforce & Marketing Cloud support, and the ongoing development of our platform both in person and remotely. You will be involved in testing and evaluating new technology to pursue in line with business needs. At Visioncall we passionately believe that by improving levels of sight we can transform the lives of patients by enabling them to See Better Live Better. Responsibilities
- Day to day maintenance & troubleshooting of the Visioncall Salesforce & Marketing Cloud PlatformResponsible for managing the small change backlog as prioritised by the wider businessResponsible for carving out a strategic Salesforce platform roadmap with the Head of Technology and working to deliver this to a high standardWork with the Visioncall Marketing Dept to help with required configurations to Marketing CloudWork with the Head of Technology to carve out a Salesforce road map that aligns with the strategic goals of the company.Gather customer requirements and transform these into a sensible, scalable solutions designed to evolve as the business does.Work with key individuals within the business to ensure Salesforce is utilised to the best of its ability and that we are on top of any new features and functions as it develops.Use industry tools such as Gearset to manage the Salesforce development lifecycle and deployments.Conduct workshop sessions with other members of the wider team to get a strong grasp on requirements and their consequential impacts on other areas.
- Strong experience in the day to day use and administration of Salesforce & Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator - Essential
- Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant Desirable
- Salesforce Certified Community Consultant Desirable
- Salesforce Certified Email Specialist Desirable
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator - Desirable
- Strong experience in Salesforce Reporting & Dashboards
- Strong experience in Salesforce Automation processes such as Workflow Rules, Flows, and Process Builders.
- Flexible worker, capable of handling multiple changes at once.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and drive to develop skillset
- Good problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise and focus to complete projects