Clinical Independent - Newark
A great new opportunity for any Optometrist who would be looking for an lovely little independent practice with a strong patient first focus, giving you the time to really get to know your patients with 40 minute testing times.
A director that understands the troughs and peaks of the business and doesn't have a KPI orientated practice at all!
Here is a little information on them:
- Very competitive salary between £45,000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience)
- Full or part-time position
- Very popular well-known independent business
- Known locally as being very clinical based and get a lot of recommendations from patients to come visit them
- 30-45-minute testing times enabling exceptional high-quality patient care
- Services including diabetic screening and other EOS schemes
- The business model attracts affluent patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Have great equipment – OCT in store, auto refractor
- GOC fees paid for by the practice
- Working days may vary depending on the flexibility you require offering greater freedom for work life balance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position