Southern Sales Manager - Ophthalmic Lenses - Full time
Zest Optical has been instructed to identify a skilled Sales Manager to manage and grow the ophthalmic lens category within the Southern retail businesses that are considered strategically important and capable of creating substantial growth to the Group
This is a highly impactful role where you will join an existing strong team but able to lead by example being a solid role model to the team of Account Managers. Taking the lead on the creating of commercial strategies and business plans to monitor success across the region.
- Graduate or equivalent calibre
- Proven track record in sales which includes team management and / or key account experience
- Someone who is driven to succeed with proven commercial success.
- Strong coaching skills
- KAM experience able to analyse data, evaluate trends and deliver against opportunities identified.
- Attract, retain and develop the most effective Account Managers in the Optical industry.
- Create commercial strategies and business plans across Southern Territory and for each key account.
- Create and execute key templates for reviewing progress and monitoring success versus aligned KPs.
- Manage and grow the lens sales within the Southern retail businesses that are considered key accounts
- Forecast revenues and EBIT in advance to support the budget process and reforecasting as required
- Leading manufacturer in the field of lens technologies.
- World leading manufacturers of eyeglass lenses and ophthalmic instruments. Allocated to the Consumer Markets segment developing state of the art products distributed globally.
- Solid reputation for quality and design
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package but they offer an industry leading financial incentives and opportunity for personal progression. Zest Optical is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.